Tokina 50-135 f2.8
I know some Third Party Lenses have issues with newer cameras. Does anybody know if the Tokina 50-135 f2.8 works well on a Canon 60d?
I am interested in this lens for the following reasons:
1. Price = $600 or so on ebay
2. Seems to have awesome IQ for the money
3. Sigma 50-150 hsm (non OS) has lots of focusing issues per all the threads I have read.
4. Sigma 50-150 OS is $999.00
5. 70-200 f2.8 (all manufactures) = More $ and probably a little to tight on the wide end.
Thanks in advance for any help!
It should it is a dx lens It will not work on a full frame though.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4