Best USB car charger I've used

Started Jul 7, 2015 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Martin Ocando
Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 6,054
Best USB car charger I've used

Hello,

I've been give an iClever Smart ID USB car charger for review. Maybe is not entirely photography related, but I can charge all my family phones, and I can also power my camera while riding back home checking the images, with this 4 port wonder.

First of all, is very nicely made of what looks like a single block of aluminum, it feels very solid. Mostly like an Apple product. All 4 ports are 2.4 Amps each, so it will charge your iPhone or any other smartphone at full speed, a camera, an ipad, etc. all at once. It also lights up with a faint blue glow around the plug, just to let you know is properly connected and charging.

It doesn't have any other features, but is just does what it should. It simply works all the time. Simple and reliable.

I'd just say that, if this car charger is so good, the other products by this manufacturer should at least be the same quality, so is very reassuring.

So, in the scale of 1 to 5, it gets definitively a solid 5. Highly recommended.

Here just a few pics of the product.

-- hide signature --

Martin
"One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it" - Galen Rowell

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +10 more
Martin Ocando's score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow