XF16mm F1.4 R WR and infrared?

Started Jun 29, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
The Saturnyne Junior Member • Posts: 40
XF16mm F1.4 R WR and infrared?

So I've been using the 14mm with an infrared filter for a while, and the results have been lovely. It has however, been getting rained on quite a bit recently. So I was considering changing it for the 16mm. I feel I wouldn't really miss out too much as I've started making panoramics.

has anyone tried the 16mm with any of the infrared filters? Are there any hot spots at any of the apertures? Thanks for any answers.

While we're on the subject, has anyone tried any of the newer lenses with infrared? the 90mm the wr zooms...
It would be nice to see a site collating all of this info and also the nodal slider settings for lenses using panoramic on the Fuji cameras if anyone feels like doing it. If anyone's already done it, please let me know. I've only seen info on the older lenses. If not, I may try and do it myself at some point later in the year and share it on here.

The Saturnyne's gear list:The Saturnyne's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R
ANSWER:
Fujifilm XF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow