need some advice about fujifilm upgrade path

Started Jun 23, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
re volt New Member • Posts: 18
need some advice about fujifilm upgrade path

hello everyone,

been reading the forums for years, never posted or registered until today.

So i've been a nikon guy for a long time, have some lenses and currently own the D7100 and my old D500, fujifilm attracted me when i borrowed a friend x100, compact, out of camera fantastic results. that happened last year so i decided to make the jump. found an offer i couldn't resist on the X-A1 with 2 lenses.

but then came the X-T1, every thing any one could ask for in the small size, but the price was high enough to keep me away, now with the X-T10 things got a bit more affordable for me.

so i would like to know what would your advice be to buy the X-T10 or get a used X-T1? can't really answer this one by myself. or another path, keep the X-A1 and invest in lenses?

i am not a pro photographer, i shoot my kids, family photos,friends, landscape, motorcycles and i use flashes some times for off camera lighting.

if anyone would like to have a look on what kind of photos i shoot:

www.flickr.com/photos/91841186@N06/

any advice or thoughts are highly appreciated.

thank you everyone in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10 Nikon D50 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow