Superzoom Roundup comments

Started Jun 19, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
missedshot
missedshot Contributing Member • Posts: 907
Superzoom Roundup comments

I am just an old guy having fun with a new camera. I try to have a positive attitude, I mean life is too short to waste time bickering. I just don't understand why people who want perfect IQ spend so much time bashing others who don't. Why comment on a thread that you have no interest in? The best IQ is attainable for most anyone, at a price! For professionals those prices are a must, but isn't it O.K. to just have fun with a less expensive camera?

I have nothing but the highest respect for good photographers who want to help others improve, especially the ones who learned the hard way with film and a dark room.

One comment made on the "Superzoom Roundup" review claimed it was impossible to follow a bird in flight at full "super"zoom. While watching the Grandson in the front yard after reading that I just zoomed in on a buzzard and snapped a dozen or so. I know a vulture isn't really a beautiful target but it was available. Anyway, I would guess the distance to be a half mile or so, at least. Feel free to bash away on this one if you like, we superzoom users are used to it.;-)

RAF from a Fuji S1. Played with in Camera Raw. No tripod.

missedshot's gear list:missedshot's gear list
FinePix S1 Nikon D7200 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +5 more
Kodak Pixpro S-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow