Any more S1 lovers out there?

Started Jun 5, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
missedshot
missedshot Contributing Member • Posts: 907
Any more S1 lovers out there?

I'm guessing most S1 owners are out there on adventures, too busy having fun with their camera to spend a lot of time on the computer. TSeilers award winning "feathers" post was sure awesome. And bobelvederes photos I believe are a perfect example of what the S1 is great at. Get out, be adventurous, take chances, get wet, and most of all have fun.

Here's a few, not expert by any means. Maybe not even average. It's hard for me to tell because I'm red/green color blind. Another reason I stick with Fuji, since they have a reputation for good color. The dog and I are usually out in the late evening, when the lighting is usually terrible. Yes I know, the S1 is poor (finish below)

Nothing special, just because I like Roses.

Western sunset

I do believe he's munching on a flower. Some might find the weeds and such distracting.  To me it portrays reality.

in low light, won't focus or gather light or whatever. (they say) Oh well, this camera will do some things that no other camera in it's price range can do.

missedshot's gear list:missedshot's gear list
FinePix S1 Nikon D7200 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-300mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +5 more
Kodak Pixpro S-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow