**PART 4** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2015.05.30

Started Jun 1, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wormsmeat
Wormsmeat Forum Pro • Posts: 24,474
**PART 4** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2015.05.30

This thread is now being launched before the previous one is finished.

• Please continue to post COMMENTS and REPLIES to any thread but when a newer one has been launched, post all new photographs to that.
  • It’s good if you’ve posted a picture in an earlier that there's still room for you to receive a comment on it later in the week.
  • It also prevents tail-enders in earlier threads getting no comments at all because the thread they posted to is full.

I am currently juggling several projects and am struggling to find time to comment on everyone’s work as I have in the past. So until things settle down at home I am happy to kick off the threads and will comment whenever possible or when something takes my eye. However I may no longer be able to reply to ALL posts. Grateful if other regulars (or newbies) will help to fill in the gaps.

Hopefully you'll understand.

-W

-- hide signature --
 Wormsmeat's gear list:Wormsmeat's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Sony a7R III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
yyr
GDB
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
(unknown member)
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
yyr
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow