70-200 f4 IS - pulled the trigger......

Started May 29, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Photo Van Junior Member • Posts: 33
70-200 f4 IS - pulled the trigger......

So, I'll finally have this tomorrow. Final price after rebate will be $1099.00 plus, to seal the deal,(ha ha) a B&W haze filter.

So tell me - how happy will I be with this unit? I am pretty much done now that I have the 16-35 2.8L ver. 1, the 24-105 f4 IS and now the 70-200 F4 IS. I'm feeling pretty good about laying out this $$,(sort of), as I have read for... years, how good and versatile this lens is. I'll use it on my 7D original and 6D.

I also have the Canon 1.8 and 100 macro 2.8, version 1 along with a couple of consumer lenses that I'll eventually give away with my old xTi.

So, how do you like it? Let me know please. Very much looking forward to using / enjoying this lens. In fact, would love to bring to the Mets game this Saturday however, a little nervous that they won't let me in with the 7D and this lens. Any feedback on that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks - Van

Photo Van's gear list:Photo Van's gear list
Canon PowerShot G15 Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L USM +9 more
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow