MODS: Can we please consider SPLITTIN forum into FF and APS-C please? Everyone will benfit!

Started May 21, 2015 | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
smallLebowski Contributing Member • Posts: 996
MODS: Can we please consider SPLITTIN forum into FF and APS-C please? Everyone will benfit!

Users get into constant arguments and trolling, fighting - mostly due to their "alma mater" sensor differences FF vs APS-C. Each side will benefit IMHO if we will split the Alpha forum to FF and APS-C. Will get less crowd, more same minded individuals politely discussing their topics. Will reduce flame wars and troll threads and will increase mindful threads instead. Easy on users, more pleasant to read. Easy on MODS to manage. Less problems, all happy.

Should we do it finally?

POLL
Yes, I'm a FF user and let's bring some order and peace to all! Separate FF and APS-C forums! Finally!
24.0% 61  votes
No, I'm a FF user, but I would rather keep'em together!
6.7% 17  votes
Yes, I have both systems and want them separated!
9.8% 25  votes
No, I have both systems and want to keep'em together!
10.6% 27  votes
Yes, I'm a APS-C user and let's bring some order and peace to all! Separate FF and APS-C forums! Finally!
19.7% 50  votes
No, I'm a APS-C user, but I would rather keep'em together!
22.0% 56  votes
I don't care, either way works for me! Or they are not going to listen anyway - waste of time!
7.1% 18  votes
  Show results
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow