Favorite Camera of all time and why!

Started May 17, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
briantii Senior Member • Posts: 1,642
Favorite Camera of all time and why!

Hey guys with all the crazy back and forth on sensor size, mirrorless vs slr, etc, I figured I'd start a purely positive thread. Please share your favorite camera and tell us why it's your favorite. Could be film, p&s, smart phone, whatever. The key here is sharing with ZERO judgement. Absolutely no negative comments or debates here. (If it goes that way I ask the tread be locked or deleted) Just sharing positive experiences.

As someone newer to photography, my favorite happens to be my newest, the d750. I love it because it gets out of my way and makes getting great shots of my family easy. Nothing beats capturing precious moments. My second favorite is probably my old Samsung Galaxy S2, simply because it is what was in my pocket and let me capture the birth of my daughter during an emergency c section. I did have other cameras at the hospital, but given the urgent nature I had zero time to go get them and it was there when no others were.

briantii's gear list:briantii's gear list
Nikon 1 J1 Nikon D3200 Nikon D750
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tex
(unknown member)
pgb
(unknown member)
T3
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow