Firmware 1.21 A7/7R/7S A6000

Started Apr 8, 2015 | Discussions thread
AdamT
AdamT Forum Pro • Posts: 59,024
Re: Is this Firmware OK ? still no English page

I just installed 1.21 on my Dutch A6000. Everything went fine. For safety I set my camera to English and after the update to Dutch.

I have not tested the firmware yet, but the previous updaters show that the update should have improvements.

I did the 1.21 also and went without a hitch ..... I wsas surprised that Sony have moved towards the Olympus way of doing it, I prefer the old method of copying the file yourself to the memory card and letting the cam get on with it on its own . less chance of Bricking (or the company using the computer a scape-goat when it goes belly up) and a lot faster .

Lovely camera, fantastic sensor and performance - I wish Sony would make ONE really good standard zoom for it  . both her 16-50 and my old black NEX7-18-55 aren't up to the sensor quality across the frame and neither is the expensive 16-70 F4 from all the reports I`ve seen. I wish Sony would copy the EOS-M 18-55, it`s damn near perfect everywhere wideopen ..

-- hide signature --

** Please ignore the Typos, I'm the world's worst Typist **

AdamT's gear list:AdamT's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Sony RX100 III Sony RX10 III
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow