Nikon Df Black body, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/4, 85mm 1.8G

Started May 9, 2015 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NTNphoto Regular Member • Posts: 236
Nikon Df Black body, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/4, 85mm 1.8G

Hi!

I am no longer shooting events and I am primarily just doing fashion and portraiture so I find that I no longer need my Nikon set up and will just be using my Sony A7 cameras and film cameras for that work. I just find I have seldom used the Nikon once I slowed down shooting live concerts and didn't need the faster AF anymore.

I've debated a long time about letting my Nikon gear go and I'm finally pulling the trigger.

I am selling the following:
Nikon Df body in black $1800
Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 G $1400
Nikon 70-200 f/4 $1000
Nikon 85mm 1.8G $400

Everything is in fantastic condition. I have taken very good care of my equipment. The two zooms come with b&w uv filters(about $140 value in itself). The glass and bodies of the lenses are like new and the Df body is the same way. The 24-70 lens hood has some minor scuffs on it, but I always used the hood and it kept my glass well protected.

Everything works like a champ with no issues to speak of. It has a shutter count of approximately 8207.

I have the boxes for everything and the Df has all the paperwork and everything that came with it. With the lenses I can't seem to find the lens bags, but everything else is in order.

Thanks so much for your time.

NTNphoto's gear list:NTNphoto's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 +5 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: MD, United States

Nikon 85mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow