Nikon Df Black body, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/4, 85mm 1.8G

Started May 9, 2015 | For sale thread
Flat view
NTNphoto Regular Member • Posts: 236
Nikon Df Black body, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/4, 85mm 1.8G

I am no longer shooting events and I am primarily just doing fashion and portraiture so I find that I no longer need my Nikon set up and will just be using my Sony A7 cameras and film cameras for that work. I just find I have seldom used the Nikon once I slowed down shooting live concerts and didn't need the faster AF anymore.

I've debated a long time about letting my Nikon gear go and I'm finally pulling the trigger.

I am selling the following:
Nikon Df body in black $1800
Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 G $1400
Nikon 70-200 f/4 $1000
Nikon 85mm 1.8G $400

Everything is in fantastic condition. I have taken very good care of my equipment. The two zooms come with b&w uv filters(about $140 value in itself). The glass and bodies of the lenses are like new and the Df body is the same way. The 24-70 lens hood has some minor scuffs on it, but I always used the hood and it kept my glass well protected.

Everything works like a champ with no issues to speak of. It has a shutter count of approximately 8207.

I have the boxes for everything and the Df has all the paperwork and everything that came with it. With the lenses I can't seem to find the lens bags, but everything else is in order.

Thanks so much for your time.

NTNphoto's gear list:NTNphoto's gear list
Sony Alpha a7 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +6 more
Thread open

View using Google Maps: MD, United States

Nikon 85mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow