Olympus OMD EM5 Mk ii Myset

Started Apr 22, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SabaSteve New Member • Posts: 3
Olympus OMD EM5 Mk ii Myset

I have just purchased the above camera. The manual indicates that there should be an icon on the screen when I use a Myset. My reading suggests that this is a new feature with this camera.  So far I have not been able to see this icon displayed even after selecting one of the two Mysets I have programmed. I know that the Myset works because the camera settings do change when I choose the different Mysets. Has anyone else run into this behaviour or can tell me what I am doing wrong? (I have Live Info programmed to display everything so I do not believe that is the problem) I am coming from an EPL2 so I am familiar with Mysets and I am sure they are properly programmed.

The second question is actually the more important one to me. Does anyone know if changes to the EVF auto switch setting can be programmed to the Mysets? I have seen posts indicating that this was possible with OMD EM1 (http://www.fotozones.com/live/index.php/topic/54516-om-d-tips-tricks-using-mysets-settings/) but I cannot get this to work with the 5 Mk ii. I was wondering if this is now a universal setting for the camera?  I would love to set it off for my underwater work.

Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-PL2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow