Samsung NX lenses info

Started Apr 17, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
R23 Junior Member • Posts: 30
Samsung NX lenses info

Hi,

I am going to buy a Samsung NX500 cam, and need some tutorials about lenses that Samsung is providing to this system (NX). I recalled somewhere on Samsung website, where all lenses (NX) were shown with their coverage and where each one is the best, but now when I need it, I cannot find it.

That info was quite informative, simply shows the differences between say nx20 vs. nx 30 vs. nx85. Hope someone saved a link to that tutorial/product info. I know it basic stuff for you guys, but not for me; I know basics, but need to read again and practise on my soon to be NX500.

I am into taking photos of my 2 kids and family, in addition of some nature, animals; so for this purpose I think I will need lenses like nx20 or nx30 and lens like nx18-200 (good for some video).

I am really, really eager to learn lenses for photo and some video purpose (60/40).

Having Samsung galaxy cam, I like the "Samsung idea of taking photo", like their cams and believe that their lenses have quality most people need and like their prices that are on the reasonable price range, that every one can afford them.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely

Richard

My current and past equipment:

Samsung Galaxy Camera (1st model ) - 6 months

Sony video cam HDR-SR12 - 7 years

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Samsung NX1 Samsung NX20 Samsung NX30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
R23
R23
R23
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow