Just got my M3 in UK

Started Apr 4, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tocsa Regular Member • Posts: 424
Just got my M3 in UK

just went to pick up my M3 from Parcelforce and paid £102.09 customs charges. The charge I wasn't expecting was £14.86 import duty. On the box it says all items above £135 attract import duty. I thought digital camera bodies were exempt. I'll have to check it out and claim it back if I'm right.

On a lighter note, after months of waiting, reading reviews, the manual etc etc I got it out of the box only to find I couldn't charge the battery because of the jp plug! Doh! Got an adapter from Argos for £4.99. Battery is on charge.

initial thoughts without powering up are the grip is good for security but not so good for handing the controls like you can with DSLR. It's a bit fiddly. I have small hands but jp hands must be tiny!

the increased bulk is quite noticeable but seems to be a reasonable trade off for tilting screen which is quite nice.

The EVF is quite light and in the flesh a bit smaller than I expected.

Canon EOS M3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow