D7200 retail value: good time to buy? (Europe)

Started Apr 1, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ilugo Junior Member • Posts: 36
D7200 retail value: good time to buy? (Europe)

Hello,

From another thread I'm thinking of buying the D7200 + 18-140mm kit.

I live in Portugal and here the kit is retailing at around 1530 Euros (1650 USD). I've been recommended by a friend to an online shop out of Luxemburg, where he's had good experiences buying (Digital Wonder World, in case anyone has had any experience for or against).

They're selling the D7200+18-140 kit for 1388 Euros (1500 USD). I see that's about the price Nikon USA is currently doing for the kit, as it's on sale there.

I don't have experience buying Nikon gear. Does the sale usually affect retail prices elsewhere? Ideally I'd like to wait a month or so to see if some reviews come up, and read other people's experiences. But if in a month from now the thing's going to cost me 200$ more, then I'll seriously consider buying it now.

I guess what I'm asking is: for anyone with experience buying Nikon gear, particularly here in Europe, do you think retail prices are going to go up, down or stay the same, in the coming month or so?

Thank you,

Israel

ilugo's gear list:ilugo's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Samsung HZ35W Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Nikon D7200
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow