Warning for photographers!! (especially EVF users)

Started Mar 24, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vegetable Police
Vegetable Police Regular Member • Posts: 287
Warning for photographers!! (especially EVF users)

I know this won't be a very popular video here.  I'm not here to change your opinion.  I just want to bring awareness to the potential danger of using cameras for those who didn't know, especially those who use the EVF and hold the camera right up to their face.

These are very powerful little computers, and if you weren't aware of this issue, now you are and I'm sorry lol.  If you don't believe it has any effect, then by all means continue on as you were.  I just want to get this info out there so you have a choice and can decide whether or not it may be a problem for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf_s4XeihAo

Before you dismiss the idea, ask yourself how many photographers out there that you know or have seen need eye glasses?  Especially those who use EVF's frequently.  Just a coincidence?  Whenever I hear someone complain about a new camera being released that has no EVF, I cringe a little inside.  I'm only looking out for your safety with this video my friend.

Take care!

-- hide signature --

Eat your fruits and vegetables!

Vegetable Police's gear list:Vegetable Police's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Panasonic G85 Voigtlander Nokton 25mm F0.95 Type II
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow