HELP !!!

Started Mar 16, 2015 | Questions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Why so serious
Why so serious New Member • Posts: 1
HELP !!!

My wife has accused my computer of stealing her photos from her Pentax X-5 SD card ! She gave me the card to copy to my hard-drive which I duly did. Since then she cannot get her photos to play back on her camera.....she says that my computer has spirited away her pictures but I have shown her all her photos on the card via the computer.....and the SD card shows all of her photos on her printer`s screen ! But not on her camera !

At this point I must state that what I know about cameras can be written on a postage stamp and the camera operator`s manual tells me how to do everything except explain the photo loss. I have played around with the camera but to no avail......still no pictures .

Is my computer the cause of it all ? I welcome any help but please hurry for my wife has got my whetstone from the shed and is sharpening my hatchet !!!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax X-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow