Smallest high quality case/ bag wanted for Coolpix A + lens hood

Started Jan 17, 2015 | Discussions thread
OP smarter Contributing Member • Posts: 533
Re: Smallest high quality case/ bag wanted for Coolpix A + lens hood

Well, no replies to my quest looking for a case for my Coolpix A + lens hood so far. No fitting case for the complete setup unfortunately. Let's take the camera without the hood:

I stumbled upon a rather nice Leather case so I ordered this one tonight, great quality leather it seems. I also ordered the extra carry strap for extra functionality.

Ulysses Leather Camera Case 'Borsellino Alto'

Leather Camera Case for digital cameras like Sony RX100, FUJI XF1, Ricoh GR Digital, etc. Since the camera is stored vertically in the bag, you can grab the camera quickly and take a photo instantly. Luxury Italian oiled Vaqueta leather is used for the camera case, which you can use two ways; with Carabiner, you can attach it to your waist and use it as a porch; you can attach your strap to the D-ring, you can hang it from your shoulders.

[The highest rank Italian Vaqueta leather is used]
Luxury Italian oiled Vaqueta leather is used for outside of the case and inside of the case is covered by canvas cloth. The leather is rimmed with great care for long use.

[Carabiner is Enclosed]
Useful carabiner is attached to the case, when unnecessary, you can take it out.

[Various Usage]
You can store your camera with the strap attached to it, since there are small space in both the sides of a top-side. If you lower the case to the belt loop by the carabiner while using the camera, it does not bother you. The picture shown is GR Digital IV with our Leather Camera Strap "CLASSICO DG"

[Good for the Silver-Halide Compact Camera]
You can also use this case for an old style silver-halide compact camera as well as digital cameras.

[Perfect Fit for New GR]
This case is designed for perfect fit for the new GR. However, please note that we don’t recommend to use the body suit since it is little difficult to shut the lit when used.

[Specifications]
Material: Leather, Canvas, Metal
Size: (inside dimension) W80 x H120 x D45mm
Made in Japan/handcrafted

smarter's gear list:smarter's gear list
Fujifilm XQ2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Fujifilm X-T10 +15 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow