Fuji future

Started Dec 12, 2014 | Discussions thread
OP maxnimo Junior Member • Posts: 44
Re: Fuji future

Well this is interesting - most Fuji users appear to be into landscapes or portraits. Fair enough, after all, 80% of my photography is landscapes and portraits. The problem is that for the other 20%, the action stuff, I now need to carry a second camera brand with a different lens. So if a tiger or a UFO dashes in front of my subject, I need to pull out the other camera to get a nice 60 frame burst of 4K photos... not very practical.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow