FCAS advice, Frank, anyone,, please

Started Jun 30, 2003 | Discussions thread
OP Colin F,,, Contributing Member • Posts: 531
Sandra & Dusty,, :-),,

Thank you both,,

Dusty that really is impressive,, I find glass very difficult to photograph, but that being the case it only makes me try harder to learn.

Sandra, yesterday I set-up my FCB outdoors and took a series of shots,, then down came the rain and washed poor Collie away,, well not away, just moved indoors. Some came out ok,, some went straight into the bin,,

I have 2 that I'd like to submit,, one is in "glass" also,, ;-), but it is different to yours Dusty,, I'm not sure it qualifies for close up, but it is different and may sway the "panel",,, Deep breath here> > >

This was taken indoors, I have a photo of the set-up to show how it conforms to the FCAS criteria if needed.

DSCN2275.TIF
CAMERA : E5700V1.1
METERING : CENTER
MODE : A
SHUTTER : 1/2sec
APERTURE : F3.5
EXP + - : -0.7
FOCAL LENGTH : f22.3mm(X1.0)
IMG ADJUST : STANDARD
SENSITIVITY : ISO200
WHITEBAL : INCANDESCENT
SHARPNESS : AUTO
DATE : 29.06.2003 16:59
QUALITY : 2560x1704 HI
SATURATION : 0
FOCUS AREA : CENTER

The second submission is the traditional flower image, was taken in macro, outdoors, one of my first attempts at RAW. I also have a photo of this set-up if required.

DSCN2252.NEF
CAMERA : E5700V1.1
METERING : AF SPOT
MODE : A
SHUTTER : 1/21sec
APERTURE : F7.1
EXP + - : 0.0
FOCAL LENGTH : f23.7mm(X1.0)
IMG ADJUST : CONT+
SENSITIVITY : ISO100
WHITEBAL : AUTO
SHARPNESS : AUTO
DATE : 29.06.2003 13:53
QUALITY : FULL RAW
SATURATION : -1
FOCUS AREA : CENTER

Ok,, it's midnight here now, so off to bed while you get to talk about me,, LOL.

Colin F,,,

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow