Alternative to RR-90 Cable Release? + Flash question...

Started Nov 12, 2014 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
The Saturnyne Junior Member • Posts: 41
Alternative to RR-90 Cable Release? + Flash question...

Hi, Having owned an X-T1 for a while now, ive been buying a couple of filters recently. An IR and a strong ND...
so i'm wondering if there are any decent alternatives to the RR-90 remote available in the UK? Preferably one that will sit under the Really Right Stuff L plate, although i can live without that if necessary. I tried the rather nice app for this a while ago, but there wasn't a bulb setting, sadly. I always think it was a shame they didn't have the screw-in option on the shutter like the X100s etc...

Also... i've been taking photos for such a ridiculous long time, and have been an utter scaredy-cat with regard to flash photography... i think it's time i did something about that so i can start taking some nice outdoor/indoor portraits...
Are there any good books or websites that can help me with using flash on the X-T1?- and what flash would you all recommend? I've been looking, but feel a little confused by it all. Assume i know almost nothing on the subject of creative lighting, so don't worry if you think you sound patronizing

Thanks in advance.

The Saturnyne's gear list:The Saturnyne's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow