Can't sell my X-E2- am I missing something?

Started Oct 26, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mp2011 Regular Member • Posts: 126
Can't sell my X-E2- am I missing something?

I have been trying to sell my X-E2 and kit lens for several weeks now. I have listed it here in the buy/sell forum, on a few photography forums I am part of, in several Facebook gear groups, in the three Fuji specific forums I am aware of, on my Instagram account, and on Amazon. It is in awesome condition, I have all of the original packing materials, I have perfect ebay and Amazon feedback.

So I am wondering if I am expecting too much? I initially hoped for $900. I paid $1299 in April. I took it to my local camera store, and they offered $350! That is insane. I contacted KEH, and they offered $650. What I have learned is that I don't think I will ever buy any photo equipment new again, especially mirrorless bodies. I did sell my two Fuji primes without much effort at all (and actually made money!). But I am shocked at how difficult I am finding it to sell this camera.

Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow