Stylus 1 - why aren't folks raving about this one

Started Oct 10, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bob A L Senior Member • Posts: 1,746
Stylus 1 - why aren't folks raving about this one

Got to run some clicks through this little devil today and am impressed to say the least. Outside of not having an optical viewfinder it's my dream come true I believe. And will say that the evf is actually fairly usable also. Like so many others, have been letting my big dslr's set just because it's too much of a hassle to pack them and all the lenses I want to use around for general use. Had relegated to a little Canon S95 for 98% of our family photos ever since it came out. I have tried a couple of super zooms with the little 1/2.3 sensors and the Canon with the 1/1.9 outperfomed them so much that they got shuffled into the corner of the closet with the dslr's. Can you imagine what kind of pack you would have to put up with to have a C size or full size sensor dslr with 28-300 2.8 equivalent? Very happy with hiigher iso shots - actually better than I expected. Just got to learn how to use it now.

Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
G L
G L
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow