Panasonic benefits from cross-fertilization too Locked

Started Oct 1, 2014 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
s_grins
s_grins Forum Pro • Posts: 13,694
Re: Panasonic benefits from cross-fertilization too

Henry Richardson wrote:

I have read here on the forum several times about how Olympus is supposed to have this wonderful synergy between their medical instruments and photographic divisions. A lot of cross-fertilization occurs so that both benefit. I think Panasonic doesn't talk about this sort of thing though so are they hiding their light under a bushel?

Here are photos of our toilet in Japan. As you can see clearly it is a Panasonic. Can you speculate on what kinds of synergy and cross-fertilization Panasonic and us customers benefit from between the toilet and photographic divisions?

Note to wags: Saying that the GX7 IBIS is cr@p compared to the E-M1 IBIS is not fair. I would like to know what may be happening within the bowels of Panasonic that may result in better cameras...or maybe toilets, depending on which way most of the innovations flow. What can we flush out here?

Panasonic toilet

Panasonic toilet

Your shots are straight evidence that both M43 leaders - Oly and Pana - do take care about human assh^le - just from different perspectives.

BTW, I have plasma Panasonic TV for more than 8 years.

-- hide signature --

Camera in bag tends to stay in bag...

s_grins's gear list:s_grins's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow