Is digital photography too easy?

Started Aug 30, 2014 | Discussions thread
stevo23 Forum Pro • Posts: 19,039
Re: digital too easy? only if you have grown complacent or you are a film Dinosaur

Lights wrote:

AmbleYonder wrote:

i see the clueless film dinosaurs have blundered blindly in on the topic

to suggest that you can not shoot digital with the same dedication and attention as they do with film is utter poppycock

........i am sure they are brain addled from breathing in those chemical fumes in the wet darkroom for all those years so to make such assumptions .

I suspect those that hold such a notion were never very skilled in the art of photography in the first place and use it as an excuse to justify this.

I know there are plenty of film users out there who have a deeper understanding and respect for both mediums .certainly not lumping those in with these brain addled and ignorant lumbering dinosaurs with their visions of grandeur.

Do any of you guys take photos? I often find it entertaining to combat entrenched ignorance...hidden in the cloak of technology. This is actually kind of fun...but it's wasting a lot of my time when I could be doing other things, like sleeping...

OK, that sounds like unpleasantness...

stevo23's gear list:stevo23's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
tex
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow