Guess the lens

Started Aug 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
captura Forum Pro • Posts: 23,900
Re: Guess the lens

bachagabriel wrote:

Nikolausz wrote:

I've just recently started to use this new lens set-up. Ii's a bit unusuall but quite effective.

I intentionally removed the exif data during the resizing of the photos. Not other modification was done, theye are straight out of camera jpegs.

Guess the lens I used:

Cheers

Marcell

Very interesting thread; funny to see how people become aggressive instead of just ignoring the post.

I'm just curious what's so particular about these pictures? Anyone care to explain? Is it the fact that wide angle macro shots are uncommon?

Could you not achieve the same result with a SEL20F28 and an extension tube for example?

From my perspective it is unusual to get so much bokeh with what is in effect a 16mm FL. Plus a decent macro. This was done using Sony's only E-mount macro lens, an inexpensive unit with the unusual FL of 30mm and not particularly sharp. But like the 17/2.8 pancake lens, it seems to come alive with this Sony fisheye converter. Same thing with the similar UWA adapter, which I use on my own 30 macro.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
osv
kkx
MOD Marti58
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow