A low Light MFT camera from Panasonic may be?

Started Sep 10, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bora Cyprus
Bora Cyprus Regular Member • Posts: 109
A low Light MFT camera from Panasonic may be?

Well, there are lots of awesome cameras out there. Every new camera is a bit better than the last one. I think MFT is doing well. Thanks to Olympus and Panasonic. It's good to see that Panasonic is producing some better cameras these days. Their old generation of MFT cameras were somewhat inferior than Olympus I believe.

So the question is what else we could want from MFT? There are already one of the best cameras available these days. From pocket size (almost) GM1 to professional EM1 and GH4, every type are available to suite everyone.

I was thinking perhaps we could have one low light MFT model. May be 10 megapixel? I mean after seeing some online reviews of the Sony A7s, I wonder if MFT could do something like that? Ok, may be not as good as A7s of course but much better than best APS-C in lowlight (Nikon D7100?).

Let me know what you guys think about it and I wish Panasonic or Olympus listen to this wish

Cheers,

Bora

P.S - Personally I would like to see low light 10 mp edition of the Panasonic GM1.

Bora Cyprus's gear list:Bora Cyprus's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 NEX5R Sony a7 Sony a6000 Panasonic G85 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow