Nikon 1.8g's vs Sigma 1.4 Art Series

Started Aug 16, 2014 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Senior Member • Posts: 1,373
Re: 28, 35 and 85

But that's not the point.

You could take the same picture (as far as you can) with 10 different lenses and just end up with 10 boring, dull, uninteresting pictures.

*sigh* YOU don't get it. Who is talking about boring, uninteresting pictures?

Talking? Or, taking?

I find that comment quite funny. Maybe even ironic.

So sitting there and discussing the bokeh transition rendering of one 85mm lens to another doesn't really change the fact they are dull boring pictures.

Which picture are you talking about? Of course a good lens is NOT going to fix the problem of someone with no skills or vision. Anyway, I'm done trying to discuss this with you, you are way too hostile..

No, not hostile at all, just expressed a point of view. Some people have agreed with it, and some have become very defensive about it.

I'm off to worry about my bokeh transitions whilst making a cup of tea. I hope the transition from mug to tea isn't too harsh... I might try a fractionally different mug to see it's better.

EDIT:

It turns out using a fractionally different mug didn't alter the taste, colour or rendering of the tea.

-- hide signature --
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
9ck
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
xtm
9ck
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow