homage to the E46 pre-ASPH Summilux 50mm
I shot none of the images that can be seen in this review with a Leica M. I do not own an M and didn't want to take my mate's nice M to Disneyland. I used instead a Sony A7r.
And loved Disneyland.
I exhausted two batteries for the simple reason: the pre-ASPH draws perfect images.
It is a wonderfully made lens, but there are a number of well-made lenses. No lens out there draws like this one though.
WARNING: I'm a bokeh believer. I do not say 'more bokeh is better'; rather, I look at HOW bokeh is drawn and have a few favourite lenses particularly for their OOF rendering.
The pre-ASPH Summilux 50mm, by far, is my favourite OOF-rendering lens.
The review is called: The pre-ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm at Disneyland on the Sony A7r
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%