Dual slots on 7100
Here is my problem.
You have three options for the Dual slots. Backup.....overflow.......Raw and Jpeg.
If i pick the raw and jpeg, i can pick either Raw with Fine, Raw with normal, or Raw with Basic.
If i pick Slot one as Jpeg Fine???????? is there a way to turn slot 2 into a Basic, or does it automatically make it a fine also.
This is what i am doing. I am shooting football and would love to instagram from sidelines. I have an eyefi card in slot 2. I don't want to shot Raw in slot one, but i also don't want to shot Jpeg Fine in slot 2. That would be very big files to transfer to my eyefi card.
So in the end this is what i want. I want Slot one and a Jpeg Fine and Slot 2 as a basic.
Is that possible????
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4