Nikon D200 Built in flash smell
I was mucking around with a home made soft box to fit over the in camera flash of the D200 and one exposure was accompanied by a much louder pop, then a strong electrical smell. Alarming to say the least. However the camera and flash (sans soft box) seem to be working fine.
My question is, has anyone experienced a similar occurrence with the D200 (any camera for that matter) and were there any consequences?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|