Tell me about laminating films
I got a 16x24 hot press that can go to 400F.
Is there any difference between laminating films used in roller laminators vs the ones i can stick into the press?
What is and what isn't archival (by type or manufacturer)?
Basically, what is the full story with laminating films that can be used on hot press vs roller laminator? I am googling the same stuff now, but i am hoping the gurus here can weigh in with their personal experience.
1. D800 is the first camera with resolution so high that it simply does not matter.
2. Most people who do not own/shoot d800 misunderstand it. Color depth and accuracy in addition to resolution is what makes d800 great. Resolution alone is over rated.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%