Another keyboard question
OK people, here is a problem I have had for 4-6 years. I have two older Dell desktops with identical keyboards (the keyboards are not the problem because a spare Dell keyboard does the same thing). On some of the grandson's games, regardless of the manufacturer, one computer requires Ctrl-Enter instead of Enter for execution. The other computer had the same problem until I cloned the mechanical drive and replaced it with an SSD. But, I think that is just coincidence. Both computers now have SSDs.
These are old Lego and Midnight Synergy games, for example...games that require keyboard input, not mouse input.
I posted this question years ago on the old CNET forums and never got a solution. Midnight Synergy support is stumped.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%