A couple for the car people
I came across these as I was backing up an old hard drive - these were spotted on different days in the Netherlands when I was spending a lot of time there 3-4 years ago.
Ford Thunderbird and Cadillac something-or-other, maybe Eldorado, around 1957, I think. These mark the the era when American cars had great appeal for me. I was about 12 at the time ...
The Thunderbird was taken with the FA24-90, the Cadillac with the DA21. Both PPd in Lightroom.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|