New XZ-2 problem?
Purchased a new XZ-2 today. New half price in Canada, from Henry's.
Charged the battery (fully) turned the camera on and I can't
access the menu. Push the "menu" button and nothing, the rear lcd remains unchanged.
I'm trying to set the camera to use the Super Control Panel but can't do this
with out access to the menu, I presume?
Live control does work.
Any reason why the menu button doesn't work other than it being faulty?
Any setting that might prevent it from working?
I also tried to delete a photo I had taken and I couldn't, down function of the control
wheel doesn't give me the delete option.
Peter in Canada.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)