Need to upgrade but can't decide on switch...
i've been looking into getting a new camera for shooting mostly family photo. at the moment i'm using Nikon P510 which my wife bought. superzoom is great for taking pictures at my son's soccer game, but low light is crap.
I was looking into may be going for Sony RX100 M III or Fujifilm x30. then more that i looked into Sony a5100, it looked pretty good. i know if i step into interchangeable lens realm, i'll end up spending more but i could cover both low & zoom.
how & what would your decision be?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)