Strange Objects in Photo
Yesterday was the first day of school. Like many people, I wanted to get a picture of my child before we left. Because of overnight rain, the best outside background available were the evergreens just behind my deck. Unfortunately, this meant having the rising sun (coming through the trees) in the upper left corner of the frame.
As you can see from this crop, this made the the spiderwebs very visible in the background. That didn't surprise me. I figured that I could edit them out if I needed to.
But, the multicolored objects in the lower right did. Any idea on the cause? I don't think they are spiderwebs.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%