Capital Pride 2014 - Ottawa CAN
Again, I had the chance to photograph this colourful event, this time with a D2x & 85 1.8 (very good combo) and a OMD-OM1 & Panny 14-45 (not so good at capturing movement).
Scorching hot day, lots of people... quite demanding conditions.
Here are a few examples:
this one below did have an impact on me, in the mess of the moment I did not "see" it, but when I was processing the photos it hit me. My wife works assisting young kids going thru all kinds of sh!t because they are who they are, and I get to hear the horror stories.
hope you like them...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)