I have question for anyone that uses the a99. I have one and don't have any supported lenses for the AF-D feature of the camera.
I own the 35 Sigma Art 1.4, and I am interested in the 50mm Art 1.4 lens that just came out. However in the back of my head I keep thinking that why not get the Sal2470z from Sony since its supported by the AF-D feature. Besides the F1.4 vs F2.8 on the lenses and prime vs zoom.
Can anyone tell me if the AF-D feature is truly worth staying with the sony family of lenses or get third party such as the sigma which perform very well.
I am not a pro, just someone trying to learn.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4