Wakeboarding with E-M5 ** FISHEYE to make a difference...

Started Aug 25, 2014 | Discussions thread
lambert4
lambert4 Senior Member • Posts: 2,208
Re: Some GoPro Heros were also used...

RoelHendrickx wrote:

lambert4 wrote:

Nice perspective and well done. They are views usually reserved for fixed rigs or divers in water sports. As always thanks for sharing.

Some GoPro Heros were also used for special angles. But they don't deliver the same IQ in stills.

GoPro was a co sponsor. I gotta say that some of the toys they rolled out, were pretty spectacular and fun.

One guy was a real ace in remote controlling drones with cameras mounted.

The commercially available (not too expensive) drones looked like fun.

But they also used more professional gear that was just awesome. One of their four-propeller heli drones could fly amazingly fast : it could almost keep up with the wakeboarders, for awesome shots from high or from near the water. I still gotta see the footage but it is bound to be quite something.

-- hide signature --

Roel Hendrickx
lots of images: www.roelh.zenfolio.com
my Olympus user field report from Tunisian Sahara: http://www.biofos.com/ukpsg/roel.html

I always forget about the go pro and the drone combos, they are putting out really nice images from unheard of perspectives.

keep up the good work, your images are always engaging beyond the subjects.  You have a gift of conveying the energy in the image, whether contemplative backstage at the circus or adrenaline of being on the water in these.

-- hide signature --

Here's to learning something new everyday, and remembering it the next.

lambert4's gear list:lambert4's gear list
Nikon D500 Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow