I have $1500.00 to get new equipment but not sure how to spend... I have the following list of equipment.
1.) Fuji XPro-1 with 35mm lens
2.) Canon 70D with 18-135mm lens
3.) Olympus 12-40mm PRO lens (gave my EM5 to my son but kept this lens in case I wanted to get EM1) and 12-60mm lens I kept from my old E3.
I shoot mainly street, low light and some sports. Do I get an XT-1, EM1 or another lens? I've read posts and reviews and still very undecided.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week