ViewNX 2 blowing out images, any ideas why?
I suddenly have a problem and thought maybe someone else here has experienced it and knows what is going on.
Downloaded images shot in RAW yesterday using ViewNX2, when it completed and opened for editing, the thumbnails look fine and the preview (or RAW) image looks fine for a second, then the image appears to be completely blown out over exposed.
All the sliders are in their normal positions, moving exposure comp. down has little effect, bringing bright way down you can bring some of the image back.
This happens with any of my images in any folder.
I can't find anything checked off that could be doing this, and the histograms still look normal while this is happening.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)