Does Size Really Matter?
I have G. A .S BAD! I am shooting with a half functional D60, autofocus does not work. The 2 lenses that I use are the 18-70mm F/1:3.5-4.5G ED & 50mm F/1.8D.
I am looking to buy a 28-70 F/2 and a 70-200 F2. would it be any different if I got a 28-70mm F2.8-4 & a 70-200 F/4? Other than the price on the super zoom,(as much as a grand!)
Any Recommendations are welcomed! Okay....now back to ebay!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|