SX40 and Air Display
Going to an air show tomorrow. Wings and Wheels . Lots of action in the air and on the ground.
In the past I have used my ancient 10D with Sigma 18-200 or Canon 100-300 and have some great results. However, it is getting heavier and heavier for my arthritic hands and wrists. Will probably take it along this time but wonder whether I would be wasting my time using my SX40 instead.
Would mainly be taking shots of flypasts by WW2 aircraft (Lancasters , Spitfire, Hurricane, Mustang, Mitchell) plus Red Arrows display team. Getting excited already!
Weather is forecast to be fine.
I think I know the answer but would appreciate any comments and advice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)