Risk of sending in D810 for "thermal fix"?

Started Aug 21, 2014 | Discussions thread
SereneMelancholia Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: Risk of sending in D810 for "thermal fix"?

After quite a bit of testing I did not see anything that was an issue for me in my D810.  I decided that sending it off via UPS was too big a risk for little if any benefit.  If I mail it anywhere, it will be to return it to B&H (I trust them more than Nikon) but I have a week to decide about that.  Meanwhile, I will wait to hear more about this issue and about the fix.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow