Old but still good... A question.
What is the oldest Canon camera you are using on a regular basis?
I don't mean occasionally or from the past, I mean up till the present.
It'll be interesting to get some answers to this question here.
In my case its a Canon G2 that I'm finally coming to terms with. I admit to wanting to take a hammer to it at first but thankfully I was patient enough to work with it rather than against it.
To me the G2 is a "new" camera since I haven't yet caught up with the digital era. My oldest camera in steady use is an 8x10 from 1948. I've had virtually no problems with this camera in the last 30 or so years, but its neither a Canon nor digital so it doesn't count.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4