D3300 continuous AF for kids?
To cut a long story short I am having to downgrade my equipment for financial reasons.
I've already shifted from a 5d mkiii to a Fuji XT1 and I am now unfortunately in the position of needing to once again move down the photographic scale.
So I am thinking of a D3300 and a 35 1.8. Most of what I photograph is my kids who are rarely still, so I'd love to know how the continous af on the 3300 copes in this situation. Now I do realise that this is an entry level camera so I know it won't be amazing, but is it up to the job?
Anyone care to share an opinion?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)