D5300 vs D5200 sharpness
Sort of like a D810 vs D800 sharpness: one has the AA filter completely removed, the other one still has it to combat moire.
I've even read the D810 is noticeably sharper than the D800e (whose AA filter was just modified, not completely deleted).
So, is anyone here owners of BOTH the D5300 and D5200 (I have the D5200) and can test WITH THE SAME LENS, SAME SETTINGS, ON A TRIPOD and see if you can notice a sharpness increase in the D5300 (AA filter completely removed). Me, I'm not that concerned with ultimate pixel peeping sharpness but I have a client who the sharpest possible (camera/lens combinations) is what they're after.
And if that means getting a D5300 while waiting to to get a D810, so be it. Thanks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%