[Canon PowerShot SX150 IS] How to extend/unlock its maximum clip length or recording time?
Is there a way I can extend/unlock maximum clip length or recording time of Canon PowerShot SX150 IS?
When to record in 720p, it is limited to record only 29minutes and 59seconds. With lower setting, I can record for about an hour but it is still short(I would like at least 90min) and not in 720p...
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 19, 2014||1|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%