[Canon PowerShot SX150 IS] How to extend/unlock its maximum clip length or recording time?
Is there a way I can extend/unlock maximum clip length or recording time of Canon PowerShot SX150 IS?
When to record in 720p, it is limited to record only 29minutes and 59seconds. With lower setting, I can record for about an hour but it is still short(I would like at least 90min) and not in 720p...
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 19, 2014||1|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO